WHO WE ARE
Seekapor is an I.C.T literacy and communication service initiative. Its goal is to improve learning outcomes in Ghana currently through Preschool, Basic and Junior High School students by the acquisition of relevant educational information provided by researchers and authorities in education. Our focus is toward the need of the Ghanaian student using technology to equip them to compete with their peers around the world.
E- Learning Portal
- Students are guided to be research inclined.
- Parents are provided with the necessary help in the upbringing and education of their wards.
- Teaching is made easier because advanced methods and tools being used outside Ghana are made available to them.
School Management System
- Enables effective management and promotes better communication between the school and parents/wards of students.
- Every school on our network is given a portal, identifying them on the web.
- Ease of use for schools with/without sophisticated I.T infrastructure and servers
To become the first port of call for educational information, develop educational communities in Africa and introduce new trends in the I.C.T sector which are beneficial to the acquisition of knowledge.
To create an educational system where studying transcends hardcover books, classroom space, particular times of the day and specific environments to include innovative and internationally recognized means.
Keen on Learning and Growth
Embrace and Initiate Change
Build and Maintain Open Relationships through Communication and Request
Provide a “WOW” Service to our Clients.
P. O. BOX CT 3161,
C 575/3 COCONUT AVENUE,