These are not happy times as the world faces the crisis of coronavirus and 1000s of lives are lost every day.
Regardless, we should keep calm, stay wise and be kind – as the theme for this year’s day of happiness requires.
In doing this, we will be able to spread some happiness and receive some in return.
After all, happiness is an anecdote to some problems.
Here are some ways to keep the world happy even these in these times:
1) Don’t cause fear and panic by spreading false rumour.
2) Do as directed and encourage your neighbour to do so in a kind manner.
3) Self -Quarantine if you believe you have the infection and get treated.
4) Take advantage of the internet and check on each other.
5) Do not shop for more than you need so others can have some too.
6) Be kind to everyone who crosses your path in life.
7) Learn to forgive people when they offend you because life is too short to waste on a grudge.
8) Be willing to teach others what you know that way we spread knowledge across the world.
9) Make time out to support friends and loved ones when they need you.
10) Spread good cheer and happiness to everyone you meet while you are chasing your dreams.
Do the little you can in your capacity to make others happy in these times that we find ourselves. We may not have everything we want but once we have each other we should endeavour to spread happiness.
Remember we are in this together.