Some kids naturally love to draw, while others do not. Whichever way, it is important to encourage children to draw, especially those who love drawing.
There are lots of reasons why children must be encouraged to draw. These are five of the reasons.
1. Drawing helps children to express themselves through art.
2. Drawing can help to build the confidence of children, especially when they are given positive feedback on their efforts to draw something lovely.
3. Drawing opens up the imagination of children. This helps them to think more deeply and imagine things they ordinarily would not have been exposed to.
4. It is a source of relaxation and joy for kids. Some children naturally love to draw. It is important to let them spend more time drawing as a way of having fun and staying motivated while they do so.
5. Some children unleash their passion and talent through drawing. When children draw, they draw the things they are naturally drawn to, and this helps you to identify their interests and strengths.
That child may just be a global icon or art nurturing his/her skills 😊