‘Suicide doesn’t end the chances of life getting worse; it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better ‘-Unknown
Ponder over these if you ever get the feeling that suicide is the answer to your troubles.
- Life always gets better. Live it and come out stronger. Stop focusing on the negatives and look out for the positives.
- Having the courage to live inspires others. Go through the challenges and your strength will encourage someone to hang in there.
- Killing yourself may relieve you off pain but it will hurt so many people; people who love you.
- You should not throw out the baby with the bath water. Suicide may end your pain, loneliness, depression and misery but it also ends the joy, love, pleasure and happiness.
- When you commit suicide, you leave a bad impression of yourself. You will be remembered forever as the one who gave up, couldn’t fight, quit and caused loved ones so much pain.
- If you are sensitive enough to feel so much pain and want to end it, you should be sensitive enough to think about the pain others will go through and even the light that awaits you at the end of the tunnel.
- You deny yourself a second chance when you end it through suicide.
- Stop thinking about what is bothering you for a minute and think about the many little things that make life great and brush the thought off. DO NOT DO IT!