Anytime we ask for any information from you, be assured that we are committed to ensuring your privacy so it is protected and will only be used as stipulated in our terms and conditions.
Kindly do well to keep visiting this page as our terms and conditions may be updated from time to time in order to meet the demands of the time.
We may require the following information:
* contact information including email address.
* other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers depending on what page you are trying to access.
This information is required in order for us to understand your needs and tailor a solution for you. Also, we will need the information
* For record keeping purposes
* As basis to improve our services.
* In order to send occasional messages to clients on promotions, updates, upcoming events that we believe will be useful to you. We will contact you via the email address you provide us.
The contact address will also be used to contact you for research purposes.
We are very committed to the security of your data therefore we employ all legal, physical, electronic and other necessary means to keep you safe on our site.
The use of sessions rather than cookies on the site.
A visit to Seekapor.com does not generate any type of cookie. This is because users do not log into Seekapor.com to access the site. Rather other services on the site- apor and the School Management System recognise users by sessions. These sessions are stored on our server and not the users browser. This means clients do not have access to the information you store about them. Session data, being stored on your server, does not need to be transmitted with each page; clients just need to send an ID and the data is loaded from the local file. Finally, sessions can be any size you want because they are held on your server, whereas many web browsers have a limit on how big cookies can be to stop rogue web sites chewing up gigabytes of data with meaningless cookie information.
Links that lead to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information by doing the following:
* Anytime you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look out for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody or simply cancel the indicator.
* If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and you wish to cancel it, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your intention.
We will not sell, or give out your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do. We may send you promotional information on third party products using your personal information. We will only send you information we think will be of interest to you.
If you want more information, you can request for it by sending us an email at email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org