The Ghanaian education syllabus is a document with specific descriptive guides that spell out what a student is expected to know and what the is to teach.
This guide helps teachers, students and all other instructors to have clear directions, expectations and note the relevance of what is ascribed for study at each level.
The syllabi is not relevant to the teacher only. Students should know what is expected of them and why it is expected of them.
Parents should also know what is expected of a student in Ghana and guide accordingly.
Is your teacher on track?
Is what you are being taught relevant?
PDFs of syllabi for each subject are available below.
LOWER PRIMARY (1-3)
3. Natural Science
4. Creative Arts
5. Information and Communication Technology
6. Physical Education (P.E)
7. Ghanaian Language Culture
UPPER PRIMARY (4-6)
3. Integrated Science
5. Religious and Moral Education (R.M.E)
6. Citizenship Education
7. Basic Design Technology
8. Ghanaian Language and Culture
3. Religious and Moral Education
4. Basic Design and Tech
5. Integrated Science
6. Ghanaian Language and Culture
8. Social Studies
9. Information Communication Tech (I.C.T)